1. Obama won the Nobel Peace prize???? WTF - they should have just given it to The Superfriends or something! That's pretty cool though, so I guess I can win it...all I gotta do is say something peaceful? Hey, wait, shouldn't priests get it? I mean, they are always saying, Go in peace, Peace be with you, etc? If I could vote next year, I would go with Barney Rubble.
2. Earth continues to cool, 20 years and counting, expected another 10, polar bear numbers are actually on the rise big time, they are no longer really endangered...huge snowstorms in October...but yet, Global Warming ? Eh, excuse me, Climate change, please God let me live to see this disproved once and for all...please, allow me that pleasure!
3. Are we ever going to learn? Public option, but states can opt out? Haha...that cannot be offered seriously can it? Yeah, opt out at what price? Just like speed limits
4. Hate crimes bill...because committing your murder, getting life or death penalty is just not justice enough!!!
5. Is ebear still harrassing everyone on the site? Just asking!
6. By Peggy Noonan · Saturday, October 31, 2009
The new economic statistics put growth at a healthy 3.5% for the third quarter. We should be dancing in the streets. No one is, because no one has any faith in these numbers. Waves of money are sloshing through the system, creating a false rising tide that lifts all boats for the moment. The tide will recede. The boats aren't rising, they're bobbing, and will settle. No one believes the bad time is over.
7. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) unveiled an $894 billion health care takeover bill Thursday; the Congressional Budget Office puts the cost at $1.055 trillion. The bill, a combination of three separate committee bills, should be light reading for our nation's lawmakers, though -- it weighs in at a scant 1,990 pounds, er, pages. And it includes the dreaded "public option" that many thought might be dead and buried.
8. By John Stossel · Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Much of what government does is based on the premise that people can't do things for themselves. So government must do it for them. More often than not, the result is a ham-handed, bumbling, one-size-fits-all approach that leaves the intended beneficiaries worse off. Of course, this resulting failure is never blamed on the political approach -- on the contrary, failure is taken to mean the government solution was not extravagant enough. We who have confidence in what free people can achieve have long believed that government should not venture beyond its narrow sphere of providing physical security. It should not attempt to cure every social ill. So it's good to learn that serious scholars have demonstrated that our intuitions are right. Free people, given the chance, solve what many "experts" think are problems that require state intervention.
9. I am guessing by now that gunslot members must have passed the 2 million rounds mark by now...don't we have that much ammo together?
10. Hey, just to show I am fair...Obamamama hit a pretty good salute at Dover Air Force Base the other day, pretty crisp...he must have gotten some help with it prior to arriving.
Firearms stand next in importance to the Constitution itself.
They are the American people's liberty teeth and keystone
under independence. -- George Washington
6 years 39 weeks ago, 10:23 AM