Forums / Gun Discussion / Winchester 1200 problem

5 years 50 weeks ago, 4:37 PM

ELDON

ELDON's picture

Colonel

A month ago I bought a Winchester 1200 12 gage at a gun show. It feeds two shells at at time. When you push the recever release button it feeds and ejects all of the shells just fine, but when you go to cock and load to shoot, it feeds two at once. Took it to a fancy gun store/gun smith place they wanted $49.00 just to look at it, I took the gun back home. Anyone know what part it needs , or what is wrong with it?[gun is clean, and quality ammo is being used]. THANKS ELDON

5 years 50 weeks ago, 4:40 PM

Gameboy

Gameboy's picture

Colonel
eh

eh

5 years 50 weeks ago, 4:51 PM

Anonymous

hmmmmmmmmmmm.......

check the recever and check the springs inside.hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......dont think i know much about chesters im more of a remington 870 person

5 years 50 weeks ago, 6:25 PM

danielbryant27

danielbryant27's picture

Colonel
sound like the recever

sound like the recever

5 years 50 weeks ago, 7:22 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture

Secretary of Defense
caswells

you live in mesa? I wold bring it up to caswell's. they have a pretty cool gunsmith that will look at anything for free, then tell you how much it will cost to fix it. He has done a couple minor things for me for free and a couple other things for $5. Ron at guns etc. also does some good gunsmithing... he did a lot of work on my 1911. I suggest caswells though.

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."

Who's Online

Guns Lot Activity
Users
Currently Active Users: 1221 (1 member and 1220 guests)
captmax

Guns Lot Statistics
Stats Topics: 8,639, Comments: 160,798, Members: 23,517
Welcome our newest member: Hank6046

Recent Activity