I bought him an ATV for his 4th birthday
A 50cc Polaris Predator...
We only had 3 Wheelers when I was a kid, and they did not look this cool!
Good for you man. We bought my daughter her 110 when she was 3 1/2 and she loves hers. I never had anything like it wen I was a kid, so I guess I just want her to have better.
I know the feeling... When we were kids none of this cool stuff even existed! I absolutely have outlawed video games though from my house.. I want my kids out playng and doing things, not sitting around...
That is one happy kid. Good job on the helmet too.
We have had atvs since 85 and won't be without.
Work or play, handy to have and teaches mechanics and driving skills.
He does have it made... It gets all these things that I never even dreamed of as a kid... He is pretty fun! Kids are the best friends we can ever hope to have if we make them that way!
Do yourself a favor, make him earn seat time.
I know from experience how easy and fun it is to give the kids what you never had.
Spoiled looks cute at 4 to maybe 6 years old.
It means trouble later, I know.
I feel like I am probly preaching to the chior.
Just keep momma happy, it'll all be good!
I agree with you!
My son actually saved over $300 towards his ATV and he is required to do some yeard and house work already... As he gets older he will be required to buy everything for himself, even if the money comes from us for his labors... I want my kids to understand economics and not be credit card fools!
Point agreed with completely!
But I like this guy!
Not that I dislike anyone else, but, TL seems to have his head on straight.
GOD bless you and yours.
Thanks, it is always nice to hear something nice from someone!
Thank God TL is teaching his kids the reality of life. Thanks TL
10 Things To Teach Your Kids By Age 4
I figure whatever my kids end up being or doing in life it will be my fault since I am the one who mande them what they are. My son and I have this saying this Ranger Captian at Ft. Benning that was my CO back in the Army used to tell us "Stay Alert, Stay Alive" so Whenever I stay "Stay Alert" my son will reply "Stay Alive"...
I think everyone's 4 year olds should:
1. Don't do anything that you would not find acceptable for everyone else around you to be doing. Whatever you do, make sure it does not harm others unless they threaten you first.
2. Know that most people are bad, and do not have your best interest at heart.
3. Love and protect your family above all others. Know to always put family first and the stronger in the family are obligated to protect the weaker.
4. Know how to shoot and have their finger on the ready (Obvious reasons)
5. Know they are allowed to touch any gun, knife, sword or weapon in your home under supervision only... The key being when you are there take the time with them so when you are not there they will not get killed because we were too self absorbed to take the time...
6. Swim the length of an olympic pool (This way they don't drown in the pool...)
7. Ride and ATV and Go Cart! (driving skills at an early age!)
8. know their 1-20 counting
9. Know their ABC's
10. Start learning Spanish (face it, we are surrounded by people who don't speak english and Mexico is next door... I don't know about yours, but my parents never dreamed of making me learn spanish... I want to give mine a step up so they at least can be fluent in both)