I bought a Cobra Enterprises FS380 Semi Automatic Pistol .380 ACP 3.5" Barrel 7 Rounds Black Grips Royal Blue Finish but looks black to me.
I have fired more different guns in my life than I can even start to remember.
With that I'll start by saying that it IS accurate. My first 5 rounds at 15 yds were all in score rings. My next 5 were also good but one got away, not on the paper.
This is the first gun I've bought since the very early 1990s.
1. Thumb safety, operating it is a 2 hand operation.
2. Serrations on the slide are smooth making it impossible, yes, I mean impossible to manually operate it with oily fingers or oil on the slide.
3.Referring to the guns I've fired in my life; I HAVE NEVER fired a gun with a WORSE trigger pull IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. It's rough as a cob and a very hard pull. I cannot squeeze the trigger, I have to pull it, damn near jerk it.
Is it a miracle I got 9 out of 10 anywhere on the paper? Hell yes!
On the upside:
1. Good heft. It's heavier than I had expected but balance is good.
2. Nice big sights, big notch and a fat blade. After I add a colored dot to the front, perfect.
3. Grip is shaped well for my hand.
4. No jams, no fail to eject or feed with Winchester flat nose ammo.
5. $135 delivered, total price from the store to my back yard.
I'm taking the piece of junque to my favorite gunsmith, ax him to fix the trigger pull and the serrations on the slide. Maybe he can even come up with something for the "thumb" safety.
If he fixes that stuff I'll be very happy with the gun, if not it'll collect dust in the back of my gun safe.
I knew going in it did not have a slide catch, that would have been nice to have.