New for 2010, the U22 Neos Carbine Kit adds another level of performance and modularity to the U22 Neos product line. The Kit allows the user to transform the pistol into a handy “plinker” carbine or lightweight “camp gun”.
Suggested Retail $259.00 - PISTOL SOLD SEPARATELY
The Kit may be disassembled for easy and compact transportation. The kit consists of a barrel/fore-end/top rail assembly and a stock unit that easily replaces the pistol’s barrel and grip using the supplied multi-purpose tool.
A TRUGLO orange fiber optic front sight is standard, as well as a fully adjustable aperture rear sight, to provide fast target acquisition. Both sights are removable and replaceable. The barrel features a built-in machined aluminum Weaver-style rail that allows mounting of optics using standard mounts. The stock features a rubber butt plate, as well as attachment slots for future accessories. Every U22 Neos pistol and carbine may be accessorized with a complete line of products.
- Kit to convert your U22 Neos pistol into a light and compact carbine
- Kit includes barrel and stock assemblies and multi-purpose tool
- Aluminum Weaver-style top rail allows mounting of optics
- Rubber butt plate
- TRUGLO orange fiber optic front sight, fully adjustable aperture rear sight
- Uses pistol’s magazine, slide and receiver assembly
- Now approved for sale in California
NOTE: A rifle with a barrel less than 16 inches in length is classified as a “short barreled rifle” and must be registered as such with the ATF in accordance with the National Firearms Act. Consult your local ATF office for registration information (some states do not allow registration of short barreled rifles; consult your local authorities for more information).