1. Nothing is worse than that moment during an argument when you
realize you're wrong.
2. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I
3. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
4. How the heck are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
5. Was learning cursive really necessary?
6. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty
sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
7. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how
the person died.
8. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
9. Bad decisions make good stories.
10. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work
when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the
rest of the day.
11. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I
don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
12. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me
if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I
did not make any changes to.
13. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this
14. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring, but when I
immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voicemail. What did
you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?
15. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not
seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.
16. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to
answer when they call.
17. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
18. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or
Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
19. I wish Google Maps had an "Avoid Ghetto" routing option.
20. Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and
suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw
21. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than
take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.
22. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to
finish a text.
23. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and
24. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod
and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?
25. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up
to prevent an idiot from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and
26. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty,
and you can wear them forever.
27. Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber & dumber every year?
28. There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are
going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.
29. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers,
but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.
30. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still
not know what time it is.
31. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car
keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the
Donkey - but I'd bet my behind everyone can find and push the snooze
button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time,