William tell of magnums

Welcome, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Adobe's Flash Player. Get the latest Flash player.

Real or not I do not know but looks cool

More From Gameboy

6 Comments

6 years 8 weeks ago, 4:32 AM

boxabullets

boxabullets's picture

Rank:
Colonel
Points:
104
Join Date:
Oct 2008
Location:
virginia, United States
Drunk

this is when you know you've had way too much to drink or you are weetoddit

when they've read me my last rights one of them will be to keep and bear arms.
6 years 4 weeks ago, 3:02 PM

Sig Jim Navy 226

Sig Jim Navy 226's picture

Rank:
Lieutenant Colonel
Points:
72
Join Date:
Oct 2008
Location:
Naperville, Illinois, United States
Got to wonder

Why would anyone drunk, high or just dumb stand there and let someone dump a round near any part of your body? I wonder if the rolls changed and the bottle was missed?

6 years 1 week ago, 6:48 PM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Rank:
Vice President
Points:
8929
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Richland, MO, United States
Yeah, i agree

I'm all for people having fun with guns in less than "ideal" safety settings, but this is dumb. I can see if it is a cardboard target backer right over the guy's head, but a glass target in front of a tree. The possibility for a ricochet or glass shards is too great.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
6 years 1 week ago, 6:49 PM

runawaygun762

runawaygun762's picture

Rank:
Vice President
Points:
8929
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Richland, MO, United States
Nevermind

It's fake. The guy's head moves and the bottle doesn't, and the puff of smoke from the bottle shows it is a squib load.

"I have always been a soldier. I have known no other life. The calling of arms, I have followed from boyhood. I have never sought another." From The Virtues of War, by Steven Pressfield.
6 years 1 week ago, 6:51 PM

Reaper308

Reaper308's picture


Rank:
Secretary of Defense
Points:
6226
Join Date:
Jun 2008
Location:
Airstrip One, Oceania
the reason the bottle

the reason the bottle doesn't move, is because its sitting on the stick behind the guy... check it our after he moves. still could be fake though

"Proelium Comminus Auctoritate" "Sometimes the light at the end of the tunnel is a muzzle flash."
5 years 52 weeks ago, 12:01 AM

BluesHarp

BluesHarp's picture

Rank:
Lieutenant General
Points:
709
Join Date:
Nov 2008
Location:
Etowah, TN, United States
That is the stupidest

shit that I have ever seen! What a bunch of morons. This is why we, as gun owners, get the shit end of the stick by the misinformed liberals and the left wing media. It just takes one Handguns Inc. member to see this and then we have a full on shit storm on our hands. These guys are not only irresponsible, they are just down right f'ing stupid.

To any of the anti-gun people out there...We ain't all like this. You are looking at a video of the 1% of the gun owners that make the other 99% of the law abiding gun owners look bad. Please don't judge us by this dumbass display of drunken idiocy. These fools are only proving the theory of natural selection. I would have to say, "Let nature take it's course".

Go ahead punk, Make My Day!
Gameboy's picture
Posted by: Gameboy
6 years 22 weeks ago
Views:
1,434
Comments:
6

Rating Overview

User Rating:
(1 vote)
This text will be replaced

Recent Activity